You can dream, create, design and build the most wonderful place in the world, but it requires people to make the dream a reality.
Walt Disney

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Better Late Than Never

I realized that I haven't written anything on my blog since I started the college program. Now that I see other CP's and their blogs, I should have time mysel to write, especially since I had three extra months before them! I decided to start creating different posts based on the activities I participated in both in the college program and outside. I've been having so much fun and meeting lots of wonderful new people, and I am so thankful for the opportunities that have been given to me. As soon as I upload new pictures, I will start writing more posts!

Until then,

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment